[Vision2020] Susan B. Anthony Begs Trump Not to Pardon Her: “I Don’t Want to Be on a Wikipedia Page with Roger Stone” (SATIRE)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 18 13:27:00 PDT 2020

Courtesy of the New Yorker at:

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/susan-b-anthony-begs-trump-not-to-pardon-her-i-dont-want-to-be-on-a-wikipedia-page-with-roger-stone

———————————————
Susan B. Anthony Begs Trump Not to Pardon Her: “I Don’t Want to Be on a Wikipedia Page with Roger Stone”

HEAVEN (The Borowitz Report)—In a rare utterance from beyond the grave, Susan B. Anthony on Tuesday begged Donald J. Trumpnot to pardon her, stating, “I don’t want to be on the same Wikipedia page as Roger Stone.”

Noting that an entire Wikipedia page had been created to record the people to whom Trump had granted executive clemency, Anthony said, “It wasn’t exactly my dream to wind up on the same list as a guy with a Nixon tattoo on his back.”

In a further expression of horror, Anthony told Trump, “Plus, pardoning me would mean that you would now be on my Wikipedia page. I am physically shuddering up here.”

Anthony noted that it was “super ironic” that Trump planned to pardon her on the same day that he blasted Michelle Obama. “It would be cool if you were as nice to historic women who are still alive as you are to dead ones,” she said.

http://www.TomandRodna.com/MoscowCares

“You’re a Mean One, Mr. Trump”
http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Songs/Donald_Trump/Youre_a_Mean_One_Mr_Trump.mp3