[Vision2020] 60s Music Memories

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 14 04:58:19 PDT 2020

“60s Music Memories” by William Worthless

i listened to the radio just the other day
music from the sixties they began to play.

they started with the beatles a song called love me do
then they played another hit called from me to you .

the song that followed next was by cilla black
then by dusty springfield it brought my memories back.

there were many others that were played away
and as I sat and listened it seemed like yesterday.

http://www.TomandRodna.com/MoscowCares

“A stranger is just a friend you haven't met.” - Roy E. Stolworthy