[Vision2020] Fwd: Payroll taxes

Ron Force ronforce at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 16:38:48 PDT 2020

Oh well, even more information to show how much this was all just
propaganda:

 Most of the news media has reported that President Donald J. Trump has
signed four “executive orders” involving extending unemployment benefits at
a $400 rate, deferring (or ending?) payroll taxes for Social Security
(opposed by both parties in Congress), extending a ban on evicting renters,
and extending student loan deferments.  An important detail not mentioned
in most reports that of these three of them are not actual orders but
rather memoranda, which can count as “actions,” that essentially implore
others to do something that requires Congressional action in order to be
done, basically the first two of these, or is already happening (deferment
of student loans, although this is complicated).  Only one of them is an
actual order that must be followed, the one regarding evicting renters,
although all this order does is to make HUD “consider” extending the ban on
evicting renters.  The order itself does not actually do it.  In short,
these orders amount to a campaign list of wannabe actions, no actual real
actions.
https://angrybearblog.com/2020/08/executive-oder-versus-executive-action-such-as-a-memorandum.html?
<https://angrybearblog.com/2020/08/executive-oder-versus-executive-action-such-as-a-memorandum.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Hzoh+%28angrybearblog.com%29#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=executive-oder-versus-executive-action-such-as-a-memorandum>

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA