[Vision2020] Tournaments

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Mon Aug 3 17:31:10 PDT 2020

Add me to the list of those puzzled by how this happened. And I’m grateful to Mayor Lambert for making a tough call that wouldn’t have been necessary if the visitors had a shred of respect for our community.

I’m also sad irresponsible adults modeled irresponsible behavior and ruined it for all the kids. Pure selfishness.

Saundra