[Vision2020] Covid 19

Debi Robinson-Smith debismith at moscow.com
Wed Apr 22 14:02:51 PDT 2020

Actual rate of transmission unknown, Actual number already infected and
recovered or no symptoms unknown, Actual number currently infected
unknown, Actual rate of mitigation of infection by lock down unknown,
Actual mortality rate unknown, Actual timeline of when the Virus really
started unknown, Actual time to understand the new (novel) virus about
three months.....Please explain to me how ANYONE can claim the be an
"expert" on this or even claim to make an educated or informed decision
on it since NONE of them have the stats to make any viable projection or
model?

Yet pressure is on to "open up the Quar"? We haven't even seen the
beginning of it in Latah County, thanks to a proactive City Council and
Mayor, and a fully prepared medical community. But don't fool yourself.
It*will* ramp up... and likely those protestors will be the nexus of the
problem...Sigh. You really can't fix deliberate ignorance.

Stay home, wear masks, sanitize, social distance, stay safe, Moscow!

Debi R-S