[Vision2020] We Intoleristas

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Apr 20 03:36:16 PDT 2020

Intoleristas

(in tol er és ta), n.

A person holding anti-slavery sentiments

A committed feminist.

A supporter of the Constitution, human rights, and equality for all, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, economic status, or sexual orientation.

A person with a wholesome proclivity for outing shifty hypocrites, shameless liars, and sham historians.

A person who is neither intimidated nor silenced by right-wing, theocratic bullies, or their sycophantic toadies.

A person who wears the title proudly as a reminder that he/she is about the business of democracy.

"It is not so much what we are as much as what we are about."

You can view a little history of the Intoleristas at:

“The Intoleristas”
http://intoleristas.org/

http://www.MoscowCares.com