[Vision2020] Marriage licenses have evolved over the yeea

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Apr 2 09:26:12 PDT 2020

Here is a photo of my great-aunt (my maternal grandmother’s sister) Grace’s marriage license from April 30, 1911 . . .

http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Marriage_License_043011.jpg

More old, as in “VERY”, old photos coming up, such as . . . my father’s POW file from WW2 . . . my father’s military record (Army Air Corps) from WW2 . . . my maternal grandfather’s military (Army Signal Corps) record during WW1 . . . etc. . . . etc. . . . etc. . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com