[Vision2020] As the Sh*t gets deeper and deeper . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Sep 30 06:03:23 PDT 2019

Courtesy of Reuters at:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-whistleblower-schiff/trump-suggests-intel-chairmans-arrest-for-treason-idUSKBN1WF1B4

———————————————
Trump suggests intel chairman's arrest for 'treason'

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday escalated his attacks against the lawmaker leading the impeachment inquiry against him, suggesting that Representative Adam Schiff be arrested for “treason.”

“Rep. Adam Schiff illegally made up a FAKE & terrible statement, pretended it to be mine as the most important part of my call to the Ukrainian President, and read it aloud to Congress and the American people. It bore NO relationship to what I said on the call. Arrest for Treason?” Trump wrote in a post on Twitter.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

“You’re a Mean One, Mr. Trump”
http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Songs/Donald_Trump/Youre_a_Mean_One_Mr_Trump.mp3