[Vision2020] Latah Recovery Festival and our weekly announcements

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 15:29:00 PDT 2019

The Latah Recovery Center is inviting the public to a celebration of people
in recovery. This is our 4th birthday and our 3rd annual Recovery Festival.
It will to be held September 28, 2019 at the Latah County Fairgrounds
Events Center.  The birthday bash will be from 2-4 PM and the Recovery
Festival from 4-8 PM.  There will be live music, children’s games and
activities, a chili cook-off, personal stories of recovery journeys, key
note speech from Joyce Lyons from Idaho Public Health, and fun fun fun.  For
more information about this event, including entering chili in the chili
cook-off, call the Latah Recovery Center at 208-883-1045, visit our website
at latahrecoverycenter.com or our Facebook page.
If you missed The Opioid Crisis Hits Home on Saturday, you missed a real
tear jerker.  We displayed 236 pairs of shoes and balloons.  These
represented the people killed last year by an opioid addiction in Idaho.
Six in Latah.  Click here for some pictures:
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2019/09/24/the-opioid-crisis-hits-home/

This weeks writing exercise:
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2019/09/23/where-there-are-people/

September Calendar: