[Vision2020] Say what????

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Sep 24 05:48:36 PDT 2019

"Today, with one clear voice, the United States of America calls upon the nations of the world to end religious persecution. Stop the crimes against people of faith,  Release prisoners of conscience. Repeal laws restricting freedom of religion and belief. Protect the vulnerable, the defenseless, and the oppressed."

-   President Trump at the United Nations General Assembly (September 23, 2019)
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/23/politics/donald-trump-religious-freedom-unga/index.html

—————

"Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine,  Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life."

- Candidate Donald Trump (December 7, 2015)
https://www.cnn.com/2015/12/07/politics/donald-trump-muslim-ban-immigration/index.html

http://www.MoscowCares.com

“You’re a Mean One, Mr. Trump”
http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Songs/Donald_Trump/Youre_a_Mean_One_Mr_Trump.mp3