[Vision2020] Those were the days, my friend . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Sep 15 06:36:22 PDT 2019

. . . Van Nuys Boulevard . . . Van Nuys, California . . . 1960

http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Photos/California/Van_Nuys_Blvd_1960.jpg

I was in the fourth grade when this photo was shot, attending Hazeltine Avenue School, about six blocks from where this photo was taken.

No mass shootings at schools back then.

My two biggest concerns were homework and tests . . . thanks to Mr. Bayless, my fourth-grade teacher.

Sidebar:  Isn’t it peculiar that we tend to forget the subjects that we were taught in school, but not the teachers who taught them?

http://www.MoscowCares.com