[Vision2020] Moscow, US Climate Strike, Friday, September 20, 2019 • 11:25 AM East City Park

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 21:04:17 PDT 2019

I was surprised when I entered "83843" into the search option for the
nearest climate event on 9-20-19, and found the info in the subject heading.

Way long URL is the source of the info copied below.
---------------------------------------
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett
---------------------------------------

Moscow, US Climate StrikeStart: Friday, September 20, 2019 • 11:25 AMMoscow
East City Park• 904 E 1st St, Moscow, ID 83843Host Contact Info:
isctree48 at gmail.com

On September 20, three days before the UN Climate Summit in NYC, young
people and adults will strike all across the US and world to demand
transformative action be taken to address the climate crisis. Millions of
us will take the streets to demand a right to a future, and we’re inviting
you to
#strikewithus
Find a strike near you to attend on September 20 on the map below. If you
don’t see an event in your area, organize one! We’ll provide everything you
need to get started in planning something in your community so no
experience is necessary. Whether you’re 7 or 77, you’re invited to join the
movement.

For more information, please visit strikewithus.org
<https://strikewithus.mystagingwebsite.com/>.

https://actionnetwork.org/event_campaigns/us-climate-strikes?source=Climate-Reality&referrer=group-Climate-Reality&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTlRVNVl6QTVaakUwTnpGaCIsInQiOiJCeTU1UEE3U1JicGpla0RXWXFJenBTclBwb0JqUVh1Z0JPR1FzNFlpXC9YQzQ1RWtLUFF5N3JwQVJkdVlyZFpYdnJWYnA2c3QzNG85eG9BQWlQVzNDNHlCcHloRVI2QURFRlVyOUNPN29DRUFrN1wvVWlPeCtNM1EyWjNpSXd1S3dIYXNiNllGbTIrNlRobTluVCszbzVBUT09In0%3D