[Vision2020] History of Latah County

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 15 11:40:08 PDT 2019

My most recent acquisition is a CD titled “The History of North Idaho”.

How this CD came into being . . .

The source that created this CD also possesses the book from which this CD was scanned, a book published in 1903.  Instead of selling the book, it was decided to scan the book and sell CDs.  The presentation of the history of North Idaho is presented in a county-by-county fashion.  The book is approximately 1,200 pages in length.  That portion committed to Latah County is approximately 200 pages in length, with lots and lots of photos.

I extracted the Latah County portion from the CD and posted it at (Be advised this PDF file is approximately 17 megabytes in size):

http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/History_of_North_Idaho_1903/Latah_County/History_of_Latah_County_1903.pdf

Enjoy, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com