[Vision2020] Kim Jong Un Told Trump He Was Too Busy Developing Ballistic Missiles to Help Him with Biden Thing (SATIRE)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 3 16:13:38 PDT 2019

Courtesy of the New Yorker at:

https://tinyurl.com/Another-Foreign-Leader-Called

———————————————
Kim Jong Un Told Trump He Was Too Busy Developing Ballistic Missiles to Help Him with Biden Thing

PYONGYANG (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump asked Kim Jong Un to help dig up dirt on Joe Biden, but Kim said that he was “too busy developing ballistic missiles” to do so, the North Korean dictator confirmed on Thursday.

“I remember getting a call from him about the Biden thing, I want to say in August,” Kim told reporters. “And I was, like, ‘I am super busy developing a new generation of ballistic missiles right now.’ ”

Kim said that he recalled Trump being “very understanding” and saying that he would “try some other countries.”

Although the conversation was apparently pleasant, the North Korean leader remembered thinking that Trump’s request for dirt on Joe Biden was “kind of weird.”

“I said to him, ‘Are you sure you should be calling foreign leaders for this kind of thing?’ ” Kim recalled. “ ‘Have you really thought this through?’ ”

http://www.MoscowCares.com