[Vision2020] NaPoVoInterCo -- a sneaky plan for Electoral College control

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Sun Nov 24 15:20:06 PST 2019

C.G.P. Grey posted another elections-related video -- this time about
controlling the Electoral College without a constitutional amendment.

This is not so much new news as a status report, in entertaining terms,
of activities and machinations already afoot.

Parenthetically, he did get a little carried away with his thousand
generations comment, but that's OK. He's still lovable.

( I had relatives living in what is now the United States over a century
before its nationhood, and I am only the tenth generation of my surname
on this continent. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUX-frlNBJY

Time Length: 6:33

Ken