[Vision2020] Trump Warns Republicans That If They Vote to Impeach He Will Campaign for Them Like He Did in Louisiana (SATIRE)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 18 09:31:22 PST 2019

Courtesy of the New Yorker at:

https://tinyurl.com/Trumps-Scariest-Threat

———————————————
Trump Warns Republicans That If They Vote to Impeach He Will Campaign for Them Like He Did in Louisiana

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Delivering an ominous threat to members of his own party, Donald J. Trump warned congressional Republicans on Monday that if they vote for impeachment he would come to their states and campaign for their reëlection.

In a series of intimidating, early-morning tweets, Trump made it clear that if Republicans wobble on impeachment, “I will hold rallies in your state and support you with everything I’ve got.”

Making it clear that his threat was far from hollow, Trump tweeted an image of a “Keep America Great” banner and warned, “I used these in Louisiana and Kentucky. Don’t think I won’t use them in your state!”

Trump’s threat to campaign enthusiastically for disloyal Republicans had an immediate impact on Monday, as several G.O.P. congresspeople who had previously called the President’s actions toward Ukraine “troubling” revised their assessment to “probably no big deal, now that I think about it.”

http://www.MoscowCares.com

“You’re a Mean One, Mr. Trump”
http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Songs/Donald_Trump/Youre_a_Mean_One_Mr_Trump.mp3