[Vision2020] This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 10:27:43 PST 2019

Life has been exciting at the LRC!

Last week our new behavioral health crisis center opened.  We've already
had several clients come in and that needed to use this safe and secure
facility .as a place to calm down, regroup, and start planning how to move
forward.

Our rural outreach efforts in Deary/Kendrick and Potlatch are starting to
gain some steam-expect All Recovery meetings in each town by the end of the
month.

 Here are some new or one time offerings coming up in Moscow::
1. We have a monthlong series on Time Management and Organization kicking
off on Tuesday November 5, from 7-8pm.
2. We're also starting a new monthly "give back" event-this is the recovery
community's chance to give back to our town.  We kick it off with Pay It
Back: Leaf Pick-Up Downtown. Wednesday 11/6, 2-4:30.  B.Y.O. rakes and
tools!
3. Thanksgiving Dinner is 11/21 6-8pm

Our full calendar is here:
https://latahrecoverycenter.files.wordpress.com/2019/10/november-2019-at-the-latah-recovery-center.pdf