[Vision2020] This Week at the Latah Recovery Community Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 15:13:25 PDT 2019

New groups at the Latah Recovery Community Center:
1.  We're starting writing classes on Thursdays!
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2019/05/06/write-for-you-thursday-evening-writing-classes-start-soon/
2.  Veterans Coffee and Bitch Session is now meeting on the 1st and 3rd
Wednesday of every month at the American Legion Cabin on Howard St.
3.  There will now be an AA Big Book Study Tuesdays, 11am.

FUN WITH NUMBERS:
Since opening we have had 26347 client contacts.  People have attended one
of our groups or classes 22000 times!  We've had over 2000 free recovery
coaching sessions.

The full calendar can be found here:
https://latahrecoverycenter.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/may-2019-at-the-latah-recovery-center.pdf