[Vision2020] Barr Unable to Give Honest Answer to Drive-Thru Window at Arby’s (SATIRE)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 2 13:19:05 PDT 2019

Courtesy of the New Yorker at:

https://tinyurl.com/New-Problems-for-Barr

———————————————
Barr Unable to Give Honest Answer to Drive-Thru Window at Arby’s

BETHESDA, Maryland (The Borowitz Report)—Attorney General William Barr on Thursday proved unable to give honest answers to a drive-thru window at a Bethesda, Maryland, Arby’s restaurant.

Barr, who drove up to the window just after noon, appeared evasive and halting after the drive-thru attendant asked to take his order.

“I cannot recall what I would like to order at this time,” Barr said, according to the attendant.

When pressed repeatedly to name a sandwich, drink, or side order that he preferred, Barr stonewalled, the attendant said.

“The questions I was asking him couldn’t have been clearer,” the attendant told reporters. “I asked him if he wanted to order a Smokehouse Brisket sandwich. He refused to give me a yes-or-no answer.”

“I came away feeling that he had been less than candid,” the attendant said.

Speaking through an official spokesperson later in the day, Barr said that he would never appear at Arby’s again.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

“You’re a Mean One, Mr. Trump”
http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Songs/Donald_Trump/Youre_a_Mean_One_Mr_Trump.mp3