[Vision2020] Say what?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Mar 23 03:31:00 PDT 2019

"[Trump] sees all of us who went to Vietnam as fools. We were the suckers. We were the stupid ones. We were the ones that didn't have the resources to be able to get out of the draft...Well, Mr. President, get your feet x-rayed and let's see those bone spurs. I don't think he has them."
-- former Sen. Bob Kerrey

———————-

In response the prolog to the movie “We were soldiers once . . . and young” said it best.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/sounds/We_Were_Soldiers_Once_and_Young_Prolog.mp3

http://www.MoscowCares.com