[Vision2020] This Week at the Latah Recovery Community Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 14:47:08 PDT 2019

This weeks announcements and calendar.

Write for You’s latest writing exercise:
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2019/03/18/write-for-you-many-travels/

Our first Veterans Coffee and Bitch Session held on 3/13 at 5:30pm at the
American Legion Cabin on Howard St. was a success.  Contact us if you'd
like to know when the next is scheduled.

Don’t miss Recovery Radio on KRFP Thursdays, 1pm.

Two DON'T MISS trainings are coming to Lewiston:

1.  MOAB Training is Saturday from 8-5pm.  MOAB® presents principles,
techniques, and skills for recognizing, reducing, and managing violent and
aggressive behavior. The program also provides humane and compassionate
methods of dealing with aggressive people.  Contact
volunteer.latahrecoverycenter at gmail.com to register ASAP.

2. Peer Support Training is coming April 1-5, 8:30am to 5:30pm. We have
been told this training will be free for LRCC volunteers.  Details:
https://secure.latest.facebook.com/events/201459060738140/

Here’s our March calendar:
https://latahrecoverycenter.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/march-2019-at-the-latah-recovery-center.docx.pdf