[Vision2020] Cat Saved A Soldier & Fate Brought Them Together Forever

Nicholas Gier ngier006 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 13:00:49 PDT 2019

Hi Tom,
I always enjoy your cat posts but this one was a real tear jerker. Thanks
for sharing this amazing story.
And thanks for all that you continue to do for our community.
Nick

--

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they
shall never sit in.

-Greek proverb

“Enlightenment is man’s emergence from his self-imposed immaturity.
Immaturity is the inability to use one’s understanding without guidance
from another. This immaturity is self- imposed when its cause lies not in
lack of understanding, but in lack of resolve and courage to use it without
guidance from another. Sapere Aude! ‘Have courage to use your own
understand-ing!—that is the motto of enlightenment.

--Immanuel Kant