[Vision2020] THis Month at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 11:35:24 PST 2019

BOY DO WE HAVE A LOT OF EXCITING STUFF GOING ON!

Tomorrow, 7am, is our annual fundraising breakfast.  It's at the Best
Western.  Looks like record attendance.  GIANT thank you to all helping
and/or attending.

Check out this great opportunity to see an internationally recognized
speaker and get 6 CEs right here in the LC valley!

Sally Spencer-Thomas, Psy.D., is a clinical psychologist, inspirational
international speaker and an impact entrepreneur. She was moved to work in
suicide prevention after her younger brother died by suicide.  She is a
nationally and internationally known innovator in social change and has
helped start up multiple large-scale, gap filling efforts in mental health
including the award-winning campaign Man Therapy
<http://www.mantherapy.org/> and the nation’s first initiative for suicide
prevention in the workplace.  In this presentation, Dr. Spencer-Thomas
will prepare
clinicians to feel confident and capable to work with suicidal clients and
guide them out of the darkness and back into the light.
Register by March 31 to receive the early bird discount!

Our friends at ATVP have their 40 hour volunteer training this March.
Click here for the schedule: http://atvp.org/volunteer.shtml

Can you believe that we have now had 24000 client contacts since Sept.
2015?  WOWZERS!

The latest writing prompt:
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2019/03/05/write-for-you-when-you-dont-want-to/

Click here for our March calendar: