[Vision2020] This Week at the Latah Recovery Community Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 11:46:10 PDT 2019

Exciting couple of weeks at the Latah Recovery Community Center!
We have begun construction on the Crisis Services addition to our Center.
This service will allow us to be part of the Rural Crisis Center Network.
The RCCN is a network of local professionals working together to provide
these services in several area communities. These professionals will help
us by screening to make sure they are appropriate for our center, provide
counseling and other local resources-all in a restful and soothing
environment for up to 23 hours.  This should have many positive impacts in
our community.  We plan to begin providing this service in August.  Contact
Darrell at latahrecoverycenter at gmail.com if you have questions!

Details are also becoming clearer on the funding we will receive for rural
and veteran outreach.  For now I can tell you that we are hoping to extend
our volunteer based services iinto Potlatch, Troy/Deary and, hopefully
Kendrick.  Contact Amber at Vista.latahrecoverycenter at gmail.com if you have
questions!

Here's the latest writing prompt from our Write for You group:
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2019/06/25/a-two-fer-from-write-for-you/

We have new episodes of Recovery Radio available for download.  Find them
on our website, iTunes or Googleplay.  The latest episode has Denise and
Jonny talking about what an AA meeting is like.

Jannus, Inc. is bringing a great looking Peer Connections Conference coming
to Moscow in September.  CEUs available.  Details here:
https://secure.acceptiva.com/?cst=ALXKTW&fbclid=IwAR1WBg0Cx_ZvOEjclP0dSmepI60VAGqGHUy3Xvn9tsnO47tytT-BSfgC0kM

Here's our June Calendar:
https://latahrecoverycenter.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/june-2019-at-the-latah-recovery-center.pdf