[Vision2020] Caturday (June 8, 2019)

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sat Jun 8 05:26:25 PDT 2019

Two cats, Scooter and Big Foot, are up for adoption at the Pensacola Humane Society. Their owner is a veteran who does not have much time to live and his final wish is to find his two friends a new home. Can anyone on Caturday give them a hand?

Courtesy of Wear-TV (Pensacola, Florida) at

https://weartv.com/news/local/veterans-final-wish-is-to-find-forever-home-for-his-cats?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

———————————————

Veteran's final wish is to find forever home for his cats

PENSACOLA, Fla. (WEAR) — Two cats, Scooter and Big Foot, are up for adoption at the Pensacola Humane Society  Their owner is a veteran whose last wish is to find them a forever home.

A Pensacola veteran does not have much time to live and his final wish is to find his two cats a new home.

The cats are sisters and have been living together for the past seven years.

A viewer reached out to Channel 3 News about finding these cats a home, we contacted the animal shelter.

The Pensacola Humane Society took the cats in Tuesday morning.

"We want to be able to support the community and not just the animal community, but also our citizens of Escambia County; and you start thinking about that fact that this is a veteran and this is literally one of the last things that he is requesting," said Pensacola Humane Society Executive Director Jennifer Bitner.

It's a busy season for shelters, Bitner said just last week, their shelter was at capacity, but were able to make some room and brought in Scooter and Big Foot.

They will soon be up for adoption.

"As a veteran to this country and what that stands for and how important the military is to this particular community, my hope is that someone will want to grant him his wish and come take these two little guys together and provide them their forever home,” Bitner said.

———————-

A Pensacola Veteran’s final wish is to adopt out his two sweet cats Scooter and Big Foot.
http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Caturday/Caturday_060819.jpg

“Caturday” by Linus Petit
http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/Caturday/Caturday_by_Linus_Petit.mp3

"Moscow Cares"