[Vision2020] The Buffalo Free Press (published by students of the University of Idaho)

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sat Jun 1 10:10:27 PDT 2019

"The time for change is now.
Without it we will not survive.
Our purpose is to be a vehicle of this change.

The Buffalo Free Press assumes responsibility for anything written by the staff.  We will print any articles or letters submitted as space allows; however, we cannot assume responsibility for these articles.  We will strive to be a legitimate forum carrying information to the people so that they might best be able to support and defend the Declaration of Independence."

- The Staff of the Buffalo Free Press (September 15, 1970)

“The Buffalo Free Press”
http://www.tomandrodna.com/MoscowCares/BuffaloFreePress/

Keep hope alive !

http://www.MoscowCares.com