[Vision2020] The Great Moscow Food Drive

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Wed Jul 31 10:33:55 PDT 2019

This Saturday, Aug 3 is the GREAT MOSCOW FOOD DRIVE sponsored by the Latah County Human Rights Task Force and the Moscow Human Rights Commission. This is a  wonderful chance to help those not as fortunate as we are. We make it easy with three convenient locations to bring non-perishable food and toilet articles and cash donations . . . the Farmers Market (my favorite,) Safeway, (in the store,) and Rosauers (outside.) all from 8am to 1pm. 1/2 of cash donations go to Backpack Food
for Kids project, everything else goes to Moscow Food Bank. Please take part and be generous!

Seeya there, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com