[Vision2020] July at the Latah Recovery Community Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 15:43:02 PDT 2019

Hard to believe the 4th of July is upon us!  Celebrate safely.  And, stop
by the center if you need a safe space.  We'll be open.

Here's the latest writing prompt from our Write for You group:
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2019/07/01/write-for-you-so-many-coats/

Here's some numbers for ya:  since opening Sept. 2015 we have offered 2198
recovery coaching sessions!  WOWZERS!  Hats off to RJ and her corp of
Recovery Peer Volunteers for doing this vital work for our community.
Y'all are awesome!

Here's the July calendar:
https://latahrecoverycenter.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/july-2019-at-the-latah-recovery-center.pdf

Of special note is the beading class by Jeanne Leffingwell on July 8 and
29, 6-7:30; our annual picnic on July 20, 1-5pm at Ghormley Park AND the
Latah Co. Historical Society Ice Cream Social on uly 28, 1-4pm at McConnell
Mansion.  See you!