[Vision2020] Ann Coulter Demands to Deliver State of the Union Address (SATIRE)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jan 22 13:29:19 PST 2019

Courtesy of the New Yorker at:

https://tinyurl.com/Ann-Coulters-New-Demand

———————————————
Ann Coulter Demands to Deliver State of the Union Address

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In blistering remarks aimed at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Ann Coulter demanded on Tuesday that she be allowed to deliver the 2019 State of the Union address.

“Nancy Pelosi should stop playing politics with the State of the Union,” Coulter told reporters. “Tradition dictates that I deliver that speech next week, and I intend to do just that.”

The conservative pundit scoffed at congressional Democrats’ condition that she reopen the government before being able to deliver the State of the Union.

“Clearly, since becoming Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi has let power go to her head,” Coulter said.

Coulter indicated that she would use the State of the Union to speak to the American people not only about the border wall but also about her plans for the economy, trade, and America’s role in nato.

“The American people have put tremendous faith in me,” she said. “I am not about to let Nancy Pelosi stop me from doing the job I was elected to do.”

http://www.MoscowCares.com