[Vision2020] This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:48:54 PST 2019

Mark your calendars for our March 6, 7am fundraising breakfast! RSVPs
required. Call 208-883-1045 or email this address to RSVP. Last years event
was very full, with 250 attendees. Support the center, and have an
inspiring breakfast learning about local recovery efforts. You can’t beat
that! Contact us today!

Are you a vet? Help us reach out to area veterans! We’re trying to start
some veteran specific coaching programs, and support groups. If you can
help, plan to attend our informational meeting on 2/27 at either 11 or noon
in the Clearwater Rm of the UI Commons. See you there!

Have you heard Recovery Radio on KRFP FM? Thursdays, 1pm. Or podcast on
your favorite service anytime.

The latest from Write for You's series of recovery writing prompts:
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2019/02/26/write-for-you-mighty-winter/

Here’s our February calendar.
https://latahrecoverycenter.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/february-2019-at-the-latah-recovery-center.pdf