[Vision2020] Question . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Dec 28 09:54:37 PST 2019

After browsing a few UI websites I found that Mary Kirkwood was born Oregon in 1905 and died here in Moscow in 1995.

https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/digital/iwi/women/iwi-16.html

—————————

Lewiston Tribune (June 19, 1995)

OBITUARIES
Mary Kirkwood, 90
Jun 19, 1995
Mary Kirkwood, a well known Moscow painter, died early Saturday at the Latah Care Center of causes related to age. She was 90

—————

Courtesy of the January 10, 1992 edition of the Lewiston Tribune at

https://lmtribune.com/feature/she-communicates-through-canvas-everyone-has-a-story/article_6590633f-538a-546b-a1bc-58e200e3cb28.html

SHE COMMUNICATES THROUGH CANVAS EVERYONE HAS A STORY

————-

http://www.MoscowCares.com