[Vision2020] Roger Falen

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 13:27:01 PST 2019

I could not help but laugh... For no particular reason than that the image
suggested seemed funny!

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 11:36 AM Nicholas Gier <ngier006 at gmail.com> wrote:

"Thanks, Mr, Grabtree, for still hanging in there."

"Grabtree?"  "Hanging in there?"

I love to climb trees so "grabbing" a tree, or at least a tree limb of
small enough size to put my hand around, has been a source of joy.
I have definitely in this context often been grabbing a tree and "hanging
in there", quite literally.  For dear life!

This might render me a "tree hugger," in the popular stereotype.  But being
a tree "grabber" connotes... Never mind!
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett

Good Morning Visionaries,