[Vision2020] Van Nuys, California . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Dec 9 10:24:57 PST 2019

Fifteen years later I reported in to Fort Dix, New Jersey . . . with my new wife, Rodna . . . and the adventure began (all accompanied together) . . . Fort Dix, New Jersey . . . Camp Humphreys (Anjong-Ri, South Korea) . . . Presidio of San Francisco, California . . . Kelley Barracks (Stuttgart, Germany) . . . Fort Irwin, California (just north of Barstow) . . . Harvey Barracks (Kitzingen, Germany) . . . retirement to Pinehurst, Idaho.

Tom Hansen