[Vision2020] “Spreading Love Through Acts Of Kindness”

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sun Dec 8 06:15:27 PST 2019

“Spreading Love Through Acts Of Kindness”
By Lenora McWhorter

K - Kindness is shown by what we say and do.
I - It says to the other person, "I care about you."
N - Never neglect to show kindness to everyone you see.
D - Day or night, young or old, whoever it may be.
N - Nothing touches the heart like a big, warm smile.
E - Everyone needs to feel loved, whether adult or child.
S - So smile at someone to show them that you care.
S - Show kindness and love to everyone everywhere.

http://www.MoscowCares.com