[Vision2020] A repeat of a question I posted a number of years ago . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Aug 24 10:21:44 PDT 2019

Of the 58,195 names on the Vietnam Memorial Wall, how many (do you believe) belong to gay soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines?

http://www.MoscowCares.com

“They fought together as brothers in arms, they died together, and now they sleep side by side. To them, we have the solemn obligation.” - Charles W. Nimitz