[Vision2020] Time Goes By . . .

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Mon Apr 1 05:20:38 PDT 2019

“Time Goes By” by Crystal Lewis

Time goes by and slips away
Just as the sky turns from blue to grey.
We are here but only for a short stay.
Don't let life pass with words you never say.

Don't live in anger, with fear and regrets.
Seek forgiveness and lay your pain to rest.
Don't judge too quickly, as you may be wrong.
Instead, choose to live life as an uplifting song.

When tears fall, wipe them away
As they will only last but for a day.
Sometimes we hurt because we care.
Sometimes life seems unfair.

We make mistakes we wish we could change
And wonder how our life could be rearranged.
Second chances last only for so long, reach out to others
As we are all sisters and brothers.

There are angels in heaven that watch us every day.
They look over us as we laugh and play.
Live with joy, and when you lie down at night,
Thank the Lord and release any strife.

http://www.MoscowCares.com