[Vision2020] . . . and again . . . and again . . . and again . . .

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Wed Sep 26 08:44:11 PDT 2018

Courtesy of the Huffington Post at:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michael-avenatti-third-kavanaugh-accuser_us_5ba8838ce4b069d5f9d43c72

———————————————

Julie Swetnick Accuses Brett Kavanaugh Of Sexual Misconduct, Alleges He Was Present During ‘Gang Rape’

The announcement from her lawyer Michael Avenatti came after a second set of sexual misconduct allegations were leveled against the Supreme Court pick earlier this week.

Michael Avenatti said Wednesday that Julie Swetnick is his client who’s accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, marking the third woman to come forward with claims against the Supreme Court nominee in just over a week.

In a sworn affidavit, Swetnick — a Washington, D.C. resident — said she was a “victim of one of these ‘gang’ or ‘train’ rapes where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present” at a party in Washington D.C., in approximately 1982.

“During the incident, I was incapacitated without my consent and unable to fight off the boys raping me,” she wrote, noting that she shared what happened with “at least two other people” shortly after the incident. “I believe I was drugged using Quaaludes or something similar placed in what I was drinking.”

Swetnick said she first met Kavanaugh and Judge, a classmate of Kavanaugh’s who came to the nominee’s defense, around 1980-1981. She described the two as “extremely close friends” who were “joined at the hip.”

She said she attended “well over ten house parties” from 1981-1983. Between 1981-1982, she said at these parties she began to notice Judge, Kavanaugh and others would attempt to “‘spike’ the ‘punch’ at house parties I attended with drugs and/or grain alcohol so as to cause girls to lose their inhibitions and their ability to say ‘No.’”

Kavanaugh and Judge, she said, would “‘target’ particular girls … it was usually a girl that was especially vulnerable because she was alone at the party or shy.” She said she has a “firm recollection” of seeing boys ― including Judge and Kavanaugh ― “lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their ‘turn’ with a girl inside the room.”

Representatives for both Kavanaugh and the White House did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Avenatti, who also represents the adult film star Stormy Daniels, first said in a tweet Sunday that he had a new client with “credible information” regarding Kavanaugh and Judge.

The newest allegation comes days after Deborah Ramirez, in an interview with The New Yorker that was published Sunday, claimed Kavanaugh exposed himself to her and thrust his penis in her face during a party when they were both students at Yale University in the 1980s. Kavanaugh has vehemently denied the claims.

Avenatti has repeatedly called for Kavanaugh’s nomination to be withdrawn. “We don’t need to be putting someone like that on Supreme Court for life,” he said during remarks at a launch party for newly formed political action committee “OMG WTF” on Thursday in Los Angeles.

“When you talk about the U.S. Supreme Court you are effectively talking about nine kings who have a tremendous amount of power,” Avenatti added. “In fact, many would argue, including me, that they have more power than any president does.”

The lawyer also told Chris Cuomo earlier this month that there are “other individuals that are more qualified than this judge to sit on the Supreme Court and his [Kavanaugh’s[ nomination should be pulled.”

Avenatti has made a name for himself as Daniels’ lawyer. He has not ruled out a potential presidential run in 2020, making appearances at the Iowa State Fair and a Democratic Party picnic in New Hampshire earlier this year.

The White House has remained steadfast in its support of Kavanaugh, and on Sunday, officials said the latest allegations were part of a “coordinated smear campaign.”

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com