[Vision2020] Doug Wilson’s response to Holli Cooper’s letter ("Consider history of Logos, Christ Church," Sept. 19)

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Wed Sep 26 05:43:54 PDT 2018

Courtesy of today’s (September 26, 2018) Moscow-Pullman Daily News.

———————————————

Letter: Letter resorts to personal attacks

I would like to respond, if I might, to Holli Cooper's broadside a few days ago ("Consider history of Logos, Christ Church," Sept. 19).

With regard to the water usage issue and Logos, I am happy to let that be settled through the ordinary processes. But it seems to me that we should be able to discuss the pros and cons of water usage without resorting to multiple accusations and personal attacks grounded on multiple falsehoods - which her letter amply does.

It seems to me that the diversity advocates only love diversity until they actually encounter some. Their idea of diversity is where everyone looks a little bit different, but they all think the same way.

Douglas Wilson
Moscow

Dougie appears to criticize diversity advocates (pronounced “Intoleristas”) for not supporting those people with whom they disagree.
Question, Dougie:  Huh?

As far as “ . . . multiple accusations and personal attacks grounded on multiple falsehoods . . . “ is concerned, judge for yourself:

“Not On The Palouse, Not EVER”
http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)