[Vision2020] This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 11:25:54 PDT 2018

I am pleased to announce we received a small grant from the Idaho Division
of Veterans Services to help us reach out to area veterans.  If you have an
interest in helping us start some Veteran focused support groups, please
contact Darrell at this address.

Latah Recovery Festival is Saturday from 4-9 at the fairgrounds.  All are
invited to come and hear inspiring recovery stories.  We are also hosting a
chili competition, and have LOTS of prizes to give away.  Contact us at
this address for the rules.

Recovery Radio has LOTS more episodes uploaded.  Including an interview
with Mayor Lambert.  Find it on our web page, or iTunes and GooglePlay.

Here's the latest writing prompt from Write for You:
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2018/09/17/write-for-you-make-something/

Check our calendar to see everything happening this week:
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2018/09/05/corrected-september-calendar/

The latest writing prompt from our group.  Check it out!
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2018/09/17/write-for-you-make-something/