[Vision2020] Memories of Lewiston, Idaho . . .

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Sat Sep 15 08:34:44 PDT 2018

On 09/14/2018 04:42 PM, Moscow Cares wrote:
> Courtesy of the July 1, 1964 edition of the Spokane Chronicle.
>
> “SPECTACULAR PANORAMAS are part of the reward of a Magic Circle auto
> tour around the Idaho Panhandle country.  Here, from Lewiston Hill,
> you have a panorama of the highway ahead that is to drop you 2,000
> feet in nine miles to the city of Lewiston.”
>
> Press photo (front)
> http://www.moscowcares.com/Photos/Lewiston/Lewiston_Hill_070164_Front.jpg
>
> Press photo (back)
> http://www.moscowcares.com/Photos/Lewiston/Lewiston_Hill_070164_Back.jpg

> Any suggestions where I can donate this press photo?

The Administrator of the United States Environmental Protection Agency
under the next Democrat president might well appreciate the tortuous
road to the center of understanding and resolving diverse and
multifaceted pollution problems.  Whether pulp processing on the front,
or ethyl fracking on the back, the item presents plenty of symbolism for
a recently-appointed Administrator to consider.

Ken