[Vision2020] Nike shoes

Debi Robinson-Smith debismith at moscow.com
Wed Sep 5 17:54:43 PDT 2018

My new brand......Thank you, Nike, for standing up for the
disenfranchised, the anti-racists, the people with a bone to pick with
the white power structure that is the USA. Good to see big money
sometimes is on the side of righteous indignation! This what a true hero
looks like, and he risked everything to improve this country. He needs a
medal. The idiots who are burning the Nike socks they bought?
Meh.....and don't even get me started on "drain the swamp and fill it
with crocodiles" T-rump. We have a six year old running the country. The
only folks who can stop him are stuffing their pockets and running for
cover before they get indicted!!

Debi R-S

---