[Vision2020] Accidental Posting Finished Re: As a card-carrying, tree-hugging, bleeding-heart liberal I NEVER thought I would say this, but . . .

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 20:34:14 PDT 2018

Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett
***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2000 through life
plus 70 years, Ted Moffett.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce
outside the Vision2020.Moscow.com <http://vision2020.moscow.com/> forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****
-------------

Which one?  G. W. Bush or G. H. W Bush?

As have many people, I have speculated regarding the relative merits of the
G W. Bush presidency compared to Trump (G H W Bush might be preferable to G
W Bush).

Much to my surprise, Trump has not yet embroiled the US in another
militaristic foreign policy disaster like the invasion of Iraq, arguably
one of the most catastrophic adventures in US history, for which the US and
the Middle East are still paying.  I am not ruling another war out of the
question, however, if this is required to maintain his power along with the
republican party.

But Trump is a very different political animal manifesting trends that are
arguably more destructive of the political social fabric... To hell with
it...  I'll just refer the reader, if there are any, to this website:

https://theweeklylist.org/

October 27, 2018
Week 102 <https://theweeklylist.org/weekly-list/week-102/>

This was a heartbreaking week in America, after several domestic attacks
left the country shaken, frightened, and on edge. On Monday, an explosive
device mailed in a package to the home of George Soros was discovered. Then
starting Wednesday, one by one, 13 more packages addressed to high profile
Democrats, all of whom were Trump critics and people Trump had publicly and
repeatedly attacked, were found. There was a deadly shooting of two Black
Americans in a supermarket in Kentucky, minutes after the shooter was
unable to gain access to a predominantly black church in Jeffersontown.
Then, the week closed with mass shooting during Shabbat services at
Pittsburgh’s oldest Jewish congregation, killing 11 and injuring 6, likely
the deadliest attack on the Jewish community in U.S. history, which was
charged as a hate crime