[Vision2020] Fox News Says Megyn Kelly’s Blackface Comments Not Racist Enough to Get Old Job Back (SATIRE)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Oct 29 07:55:45 PDT 2018

Courtesy of the New Yorker at:

https://tinyurl.com/More-Trouble-for-Megan-Kelly

———————————————
Fox News Says Megyn Kelly’s Blackface Comments Not Racist Enough to Get Old Job Back

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—The chief executive officer of Fox News said on Monday that Megyn Kelly’s nostalgic remarks about blackface were insufficiently racist for the right-wing cable channel to consider rehiring her.

“We at Fox have nothing but respect for Megyn’s achievements as a racist television personality,” Suzanne Scott, the Fox News C.E.O., said. “Having said that, we do not feel that her blackface comments represent her best work.”

Scott expressed concern that, by trying to tone down her racism for the morning-television audience on NBC, Kelly might have “gotten a little rusty, hate-wise.”

“We want to make it clear, though, that the door will always be open to Megyn Kelly at Fox News Channel,” the C.E.O. said. “If she’d like to put together an audition tape of racist screeds and dog whistles, we’d be more than happy to look at it.”

http://www.MoscowCares.com