[Vision2020] This Month at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 15:50:20 PDT 2018

The latest from Write for You:
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2018/10/01/write-for-you-ask-about-your-surroundings/

Soup's On:  A Tasting to Benefit the Latah Recovery Center is
Wednesday, 10/24. 11-12:30 and 12:30-2 HELP US GET THE WORD OUT!  Please
print this flyer, and/or forward it to your friends.  Soup's On Flyer with
PACT EMS
<https://latahrecoverycenter.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/soups-on-flyer-with-pact-ems.pdf>
Speaking of Soup's On!  The following restaurants are helping to make this
event special:  Seasons Public House, Mikeys, Bloom, Nectar, and Casa
Lopez, with PACT EMS signing on as our founding business sponsor.  We've
asked a few more, and will let you know as we add them.  Join our Facebook
page for updates:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/LatahRecoveryCenter/events/?ref=page_internal
Drop by the center or call us at 208-883-1045 to get your ticket today!

This months special AND new activities look awesome!
EVERY Tues and Fri 4pm-AA: Recovery With Kids
Every Thursday-Recovering Parents with Katie Stinson
10/6, 10am-PEER Social Activity:  Wild at Art
10/8, 4pm:  Eat Smart Idaho Free Nutrition Class
10/24, 11-2 Soup's On!  See info above
10/24 4pm:  Organization and Task Mgmt Workshop

Here's the complete October calendar:
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2018/10/01/october-at-the-latah-recovery-center-2/