[Vision2020] Geese at Darby road.

g crabtree direoutcome at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 14:09:44 PST 2018

Sadly Sam, they found no respite. They flew doggedly on till their precious
little hearts gave out and they fell from
the sky, salty goose tears streaming down their forlorn feathery faces. The
last goose refuge is no more.

A moment of silence while I cue up a mournful bagpipe rendition of "Oh
Canada."