[Vision2020] Love & Friendship

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Thu Nov 29 06:19:08 PST 2018

“Love & Friendship” by Carolyn A. Davis

You're the one I most admire
with great intentions and loving desires.

Passion and trust and knowing that you care
brings a lifetime of happiness for us to share.

Being so gentle, understanding, and kind
brings comfort, faith, and a joy that shines.

Tears and laughter are feelings that are rare,
but a true heart shall never despair.

Love is unique in its very own way,
taking risks, and challenges day by day.

But when a heart is made of gold, there is so much to share,
like joy, laughter, and a friendship that's there...

So I give you my heart as a token of love,
from one friend to another and the heavens above.

So take my heart and cherish it too,
'cause there is no us without you!

http://www.MoscowCares.com