[Vision2020] This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 14:25:56 PST 2018

Did you know that we've had over 20000 client contacts since opening 9/15?

MARK YOUR CALENDAR!  Thanksgiving Potluck at the LRC.  6-8pm on 11/20.  We
provide the turkey.  You bring a side dish and enjoy.  Or come even if you
can't bring anything.  Please call 208-883-1045 to RSVP by 11/16.

Check out Recovery Radio!
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2018/11/12/recovery-radio-11-8-18/

Writing is an excellent recovery tool.  We post writing exercises every
week to train your brain.  Here's the newest:
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2018/11/12/write-for-you-if-it-happens/

This Weeks Specials:
11/12 4pm Eat Smart Idaho Nutrition Class
11/15 5pm Recovering Parents

  Here's the full calendar:
https://latahrecoverycenter.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/november-2018-at-the-latah-recovery-center.pdf