[Vision2020] Now that the midterm elections have concluded . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Nov 7 07:03:42 PST 2018

. . . How soon will Robert Mueller submit his report?  Before or after Trump fires Attorney General Jeff Sessions?

And with the new House of Representatives not being sworn-in until January, there seems to be sufficient time for Trump to pack his bags and brush up on his Russian.

🎶 * Donald and Vladimir sitting in a tree . . . K-I-S-S-I-N-G * 🎵

This also provides me enough time to accumulate more songs to be played on “House of Representatives Swear-in Day” . . . to accompany . . .

https://youtu.be/83F_fxtzEv0

https://youtu.be/6h_GChgSv_A

http://www.MoscowCares.com