[Vision2020] The day I enlisted (jus’ recalling some old memories) . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed May 30 09:20:02 PDT 2018

Thanks for sharing, Sam.

It’s amazing how things have changed over the years.

I remember a senior drill sergeant telling the platoon, as basic training was entering its final week, . . . “You can call the NG’s (members of the national guard undergoing basic training) ‘No. Good’ all you want.  But, you’ll be calling them at home next week.”.

RA (Regular Army) ALL THE WAY !

http://www.MoscowCares.com