[Vision2020] Support Teachers

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sun May 20 03:54:36 PDT 2018

Courtesy of today’s (May 20, 2018) Lewiston Tribune with thanks to Mary Bostick.

———————————————

Support Teachers

In the spirit of Teacher Appreciation Week, I would like to thank the amazing educators across Idaho standing together to better our public schools and improve the lives of so many children.

Teachers are always there for our children. They get to school early and stay late. They work to ensure everyone, from the straight-A student to the one struggling to get by, receive the care, attention and education they deserve.

They dig into their own pockets to corral supplies for their classroom, yet often take second jobs to make ends meet. It's a shame they struggle when they play such an important role in our children's lives.

Teachers in Idaho deserve a fair return on their work and the resources to support their students.

Our political leaders need to recognize what teachers contribute. It's time they fund our public schools and provide teachers with the means to achieve high-quality education so every student in our community can learn, grow and thrive.

Mary Bostick
Moscow

http://www.MoscowCares.com